Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Asssociate Degree Alfred Ag Tech, Commercial, Multi Engine, Instrument Pilot’s License, Airframe & Power Plant License.
- National Association of REALTORS®
- New York State Association of REALTORS®
- Greater Rochester Association of REALTORS®
- Rochester,Pittsford, Penfield,Webster, Huron, Sodus Point & all Monroe County, Wayne County and surrounding areas
?Previous Real Estate Experience:
Sold New Houses for Glenn Roberts Realty at Maystone Development in Ontario 1977- 1979.
Manager of Aircraft Operation:
Bausch & Lomb (33 Yrs)
Reporting to the Director of Global Real Estate and Relocation, this position is responsible for establishing, implementing, and monitoring corporate aircraft operations strategy, policy and practices. This position is responsible for managing all aspects of both flight and maintenance operations for corporate flight operations and the leased hangar facility, including the safe, cost effective operation of company aircraft.
Job Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage all aircraft as well as flight and maintenance personnel for B&L aircraft operations. Including safety of operations, policy and procedure of flight and maintenance. Establish requirements for professional training of flight and maintenance personnel.
Develop policy and procedure for scheduling and executing flights for corporate travel on the company aircraft.
Manage the charge out system and record keeping for internal, external and Federal Aviation Administration audits. Establish
vendor accounts to supply aircraft parts and services both on the road and in Rochester.
- Manage the payment of invoices for aircraft services and expenses from outside vendors through the use of B&L’s Peoplesoft system.
- Manage aircraft maintenance and technicians for compliance and industry practices. Establish company policy and procedure manual to assure all technicians are thoroughly familiar with the Federal Aviation Administration regulations and manufacturer’s maintenance manuals and procedures.
- Manage aircraft expenses by the establishment of an operating plan for the department and report results to management as directed. Take corrective action where necessary. Forecast operating plan changes and input to peoplesoft.
- Manage pilots and provide coaching to include establishment of policy and procedures for safe and reliable operation of aircraft. Determine staffing needs and training requirements to meet Federal Aviation Administration regulations. Solicit ideas and thoughts from flight department personnel to improve aircraft operations and efficiency.