A Real Estate Professional since 1986.....
Honesty, Integrity, Hard Work, Creativity & Enthusiasm are my guides as I enjoy the privilege of helping individuals and families achieve their real estate goals.
I educate buyers and sellers about the current real estate market so they can be successful with their investment.
- I am a people person and enjoy getting to know you and listen carefully to your needs and priorities.
- I am available 24/7. Call or e-mail me any time, I am happy to help.
- I would rather do an excellent job for a few people than a mediocre job for the masses. Each person that I work with is very special to me. I truly care about you.
- I work my hardest to go beyond your expectations and provide the best service.
- Tech savvy; I strive to use the latest technology resources to research, market and communicate.
- Having lived in both the City of Rochester and the Village of Brockport, I have firsthand experience with the housing, neighborhoods and resources of these diverse and historic geographic areas.
- My reputation of being trustworthy, respectful and diligent is important to me.
- Do unto others...I believe that to be successful at any endeavor, it is important to put yourself in the other person's position and treat them the way you would want to be treated.
- Customer satisfaction is key to my motivation.
- I like helping people!
- Bachelor of Special Studies; Biology and Art, Cornell College, Mount Vernon, Iowa
- Graduate Work; Textile Design, University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa
- Master of Fine Arts; Textile Design, Rochester Institute of Technology, Rochester, NY
- Real Estate License and Continuing Education Courses, Rochester, NY
- Instructor; Textile Design:
- Cornell College, Mount Vernon, Iowa
- Rochester Institute of Technology, Rochester, NY
- Tyler School of Art, Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
- Floral Design: Arjuna Florist, Brockport, NY
- Real Estate Marketing and Sales;
- Nothnagle Realtors, at present Realty Network; 5 years
- ReMax First; 2.5 years ReMax Results; 5 years
- Windus-Cook Properties; 3 years Nothnagle Realtors; 10 years
- Brockport Historic Preservation Board
- Western Monroe Historic Society
- Brockport Garden Club
- Brockport Central School District Volunteer
- Brockport Village Board of Assessment Review
- Literacy Volunteers
- Walk! Bike! Brockport Committee
- Habitat for Humanity
- Pro Brockport
- Village of Brockport Parks Committee
Real Estate Awards
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- Sales Master Award
- Listing Agent / Selling Agent of the Month
- Husband; Greg Ketchum, Musician/Instructor, Dance Dept., SUNY Brockport
- Three children; Miles, Eliza and Elliott
Hobbie and Interests
- Gardening, Old House Restoration, Cooking, Textile Design, Hiking, Biking, Swimming, Vacationing in Vermont