Make Your Move with The McKeon Group
- Top Agent Team, Cleveland Heights Office
- Closing 50+ home sales per year
- "Best of the Best"Agent Award, Top 1% All Company
- National Sales Excellence, Broker Award, Top 5% Nationally
- Luxury Home Specialist (LHS)
- Quality Service Award
- Certified Residential Relocation Specialist (RRS)
- Heights Pro-Agent/Shaker Preferred Agent
- e-Pro Designation in Technology (e-PRO)
- Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR)
- Member of Akron/Cleveland Area Board of Realtors
- Member of Ohio Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
Education, Experience and Community Involvement
Chagrin Falls High School (Chagrin Fall, OH)
Bowling Green State University, BA Marketing/Art History
Advertising, Sales & Marketing Professional, New York, NY 1988-2001 Member Reaching Heights, Heights Arts, Future Heights
Shaker Heights Schools: PTO, Multiple Executive Positions, 2004-2014
St Ignatius High School: Loyola Society, Bookstore Volunteer, Hockey Program
Padua Franciscan High School (Parma, OH)
Bowling Green State University, BS Visual Communications Technology
EMR Systems, New York, NY 1985-2001
Shaker Heights Youth Hockey, Coach/Manager 2004-2008
Shaker Heights High School, Asst Rugby Coach 2009-Current
St. Ignatius High School, Volunteer: Dad's Club, Labre, Hockey Program
When You're Buying, We Will:
Carefully analyze your needs and provide answer to your questions.
Provide helpful community & market data to select appropriate properties for consideration and coordinate showings for you.
Assist in reviewing financing options and products.
Prepare purchase offer & other legal documents, negotiate on your behalf for best price & terms.
Maintain a continuous flow of communications during inspections, appraisal and closing.
When You're Selling, We Will:
Listen carefully to understand your specific needs and goals.
Prepare market analysis & provide personalized marketing plan for your home.
Counsel you on suggested repairs and staging the home for maximum appeal.
Manage your expectations by anticipating hurdles & resolving issues as they arise.
Coordinate showing appointments and providing feedback.
Negotiate Buyer's offer on your behalf to come to mutual agreement on price & terms.
Call Mike or Eileen McKeon today for a confidential meeting to discuss your move.
Mike 216-233-7340 Eileen 216-233-6726