Whether you are interested in buying or selling, I want to ensure that you have a memorable and successful experience, while advising you during one of the most important and largest investments you may make. I am known by my clients and colleagues for my tenacity, integrity, honesty and fairness.
- I spent my early childhood living in various towns throughout Germany and the Rochester and Albany areas before moving back to my father’s hometown of Fairport after he served 9 years in the Army. Moving became second nature to me. You could say I was raised in buying and selling homes! My brother and I are both proud graduates of Fairport High School and my mother has worked for the Fairport School district for almost 20 years! While I moved to Fairfax, Virginia for several years to obtain my Bachelor's degree from George Mason University, thereafter I returned to my hometown of Fairport.
- Traveling is a passion of mine and allowed me to meet people from all walks of life! I love interacting with others and meeting new people.
- I currently live in Fairport with my husband Dan, our daughter Kinley and our dog Teddy. We aim to be as involved in the community as possible. After serving 6 years in the Marine Reserves, my husband now handles the operations at Penfield Ambulance and coaches lacrosse at his Alma Mater, Aquinas Institute. He has spent 15 years in the fire and EMS servies and is currently a proud volunteer member of Fairport Fire Department!
- Customer Service is my passion! I have been working in sales and customer service for the past 16 years.
My Pledge To YOU!
- Communication – Keeping you informed means we can act quickly to changes in the market or in negotiations. I will return your calls and e-mails promptly and be in constant communication with you throughout your buying or selling experience.
- Integrity – I am personally committed to the highest standards of ethical behavior. Honesty and integrity are the foundation from which I will measure my actions.
- Mission Accomplishment – I am a very goal oriented person who will establish a plan for your individual short term and long term goals to achieve your desired results. I will be dedicated to you to ensure our mutually agreed upon goals are always accomplished!
- Nothnagle's 2016 Rookie of the Year
- Excellence in Sales Bronze Award Winner 2016
Please contact me for ANY and ALL Real Estate needs!