Visit my website
Experience does matter!
- Howard Hanna Loan Officer/Mortgage Originator from 2004-2005
- Mortgage Broker from 1991-2006
- Owner of Petroleum Land Company which contracted to the major Oil & Gas Companies to acquire lease/drill rights to local Real Estate
- Over 20 years of Experience in the Title Business
- Real Estate Appraiser in Mahoning Valley from 2001-2005
- Graduated from Woodrow Wilson High School in 1984
- Graduated from Youngstown State University with Associate Degree in Medical Technology
- Attended Hanna E. Mullins School of Practical Nursing
- Graduate of HONDROS COLLEGE for Real Estate and Mortgage Broker
My knowledge and experience in all facets of the Real Estate Industry are the key to a seamless transaction. I can provide my clients with much more information than the average REALTOR. I have done every job that there is in this industry. I have provided people with Pre-Approvals and then did the required work to get them to closing with a Mortgage. I have done the Curative Title, Patent Abstracts, Mineral Title, Ownership Reports, and was a Mobile Closer for Local Title Companies. I am a Notary Public. I also was a local Real Estate Appraiser. I understand this business the way few people do.
PUT MY EXPERIENCE TO WORK FOR YOU!