A Tradition of Sound Advice
Choosing the right REALTOR does make a difference. I am pleased to present my Credentials:
- Listening. Your needs, wishes, and concerns are most important to me. Everyone dreams of finding that perfect home or selling their home quickly at the best possible price. When searching for a home, if it’s not on the market now, I will keep you regularly posted of all updates on all new property listings that meet your criteria and any price adjustments on homes you may have viewed. In selling your home, I will keep you updated weekly on all activity as well as update you on homes that have recently come on the market or have sold in your neighborhood. Sellers must know their competition. In doing so, we come up with the very best marketing strategy for a successful sale.
- Trust. Let me earn your trust. Too many people take trust for granted. It will be a privilege to work hard to earn your trust. Most importantly, please take a moment to learn what my past clients have said about my service to them.
- Knowledge. With nearly 17 years of real estate experience, I believe that part of my overall responsibility to you is to serve as your partner in educating you throughout the entire process of buying or selling a home. Often, you are faced with many important decisions. I will explain all of your options so we can strategize the best possible outcome. My motto is simply: “Educate my clients and trust their intelligence.”
- Communication. When selling your home, I am your marketing director. It is my responsibility to get your home sold at the best possible price and as quickly as possible. It is important that we work together and there’s no better way to do that than to keep you updated weekly through my Property Marketing Report showing all the marketing activity on your home as well as other sales activity in the neighborhood.
- Negotiation. Negotiating on your behalf is one of the most important elements in buying and selling. This is where my experience, training and negotiation skills come into play. Believe me; together we will develop the winning strategy.
- Connections. Benefit from my connections with Howard Hanna's exclusive Home Services Division. This concierge service has reliable home service providers and contractors that offer quality work, often with discounts, to Howard Hanna buyers and sellers. You will be assigned a personal “Home Services Coordinator” to assist and/or coordinate any home owner service before, during and after the sale.
I never forget that you have a choice!
- Enthusiasm. I never forget that you have a choice of REALTORS®, but then again, I have chosen to be a REALTOR because I am passionate about the real estate profession and passionate about providing my clients the very best in real estate services.
- REALTOR® since 1998
- Howard Hanna Brockport Office Branch Manager
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- Licensed Real Estate Associate Broker
- Certified Buyer Representative (CBR)
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Instructor Training Institute (ITI)
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- Howard Hanna's Senior Business Coach, Mentor and Trainer
- N.Y.S Certified Continuing Education Instructor
- Staff Instructor, Greater Rochester Association of REALTORS®
- Staff Instructor, Howard Hanna Academy
- Prestigious Top Gun Academy Graduate (2006)
- SUNY Brockport, earned a Bachelor’s degree in Business
- Additional services that I do provide; Unfair tax assessment, need help?I will appear before your Tax Assessor with a list of comparable properties in your area paying lesser taxes.
- 2011, 2012, 2016 Nothnagle Silver Sales Award recipient
- 2010, 2013, 2014, 2015 Nothnagle Bronze Sales Award recipient