Paul & Mary Ellen Hartwick
Your 2 for 1 Real Estate Team
Whether you are buying or selling a home, we will give you the attention and service you deserve. We work with people who are buying their first home, downsizing, or relocating across the state, the country, or the world!
Because we work together as a team on all transactions, you have the benefit of two full time real estate professionals working for you!
We believe communication is key to a successful real estate transaction and strive to keep the lines of communication open.
As your real estate agent, we will:
- Do our homework and provide you with a Comparative Market Analysis to determine the asking price for your home.
- Assist you with relocation.
- Give your property exposure on the Internet and in print.
- List your property on the Multiple Listing Service and Nothnagle.com, where it can be seen 24/7.
- Always conduct our business with you and potential buyers in a professional manner.
- Work diligently to get results.
- Provide feedback on all showings.
- Keep you informed with open communication from the time you list through closing.
Whether you are a first-time buyer or an experienced home owner, we will:
- meet with you to go over every aspect of buying a home in today's real estate market.
- explain things to you, such as the importance of being a pre-qualified buyer.
- answer all of your questions. We believe there are no silly or dumb questions. We encourage our buyers to ask questions so they clearly understand the process of buying a home.
- We will create a customized search for your new home based on your individualized criteria.
- You will be informed of all available homes that match your criteria as soon as they go on the market.
A LITTLE HISTORY
- Paul grew up in Tonawanda andgraduated from Kenmore East High School.
- Mary Ellen grew up in the Stafford-LeRoy area and graduated from LeRoy High School, Class of '71.
- Paul studied Elementary Education at Midwestern University
- Mary Ellen majored in English and Humanities at SUNY Alfred, Class of '80 and Human Development & Family Studies at Cornell University, Class of '82.
- Paul worked with Niagara Mohawk Power Corporation and National Grid for 37 years before entering into his real estate career.
- Emmy worked at Divi Resorts, Cornell University and Ithaca College.
- Our management and customer service backgrounds provide us with the business tools and people skills that are needed to provide excellent results for our clients.
- We have lived in the country and the city and currently live in a historic home in the Village of Alexander.
- We understand what it is like to move to a new location, whether it is across town, or across the country.
We invite you to contact us. We would like the opportunity to meet with you and learn about your real estate goals and assist you in meeting them.
- We are active volunteers in the community, including The Salvation Army and The Museum Quilt Guild.
- All of Genesee, Orleans, Wyoming Counties
- Part of Erie, Livingston, Monroe Counties
- GRAR, Greater Rochester Association of REALTORS®
- NYSAR, New York State Association of REALTORS®
- NAR, National Association of REALTORS®