Let me take a moment to introduce myself. Hello my name is Marina Katz. I am a graduate of Alan Kells School of Real Estate and a licensed real estate agent in PA. I am an extremely motivated and hardworking individual. I maintain a highly professional and positive attitude to get the job done. As an agent, I make sure that I dedicate 110% to either sell your home or find you that perfect house to call "home".
If I am SELLING your home, be ASSURED that I will:
* Act in YOUR best interest
* Keep confidential information CONFIDENTIAL (other than known material defects about the property)
* Use the many resources available by Howard Hanna to market your home to receive MAXIMUM EXPOSURE
* Prepare a market analysis for your home
* Deal honestly and in good faith
* Start each day with this question in mind: "What can I do TODAY to get this home SOLD?"
If I am representing you as the BUYER, be ASSURED that I will:
* Lead you through every step of the way in the buying process
* Do my best to make this a STRESS FREE experience
* Educate you about the market you are looking in
* Suggest any of the beneficial programs for BUYERS that Howard Hanna offers
* CUSTOMIZE a home buying plan for you based on all your personal and financial needs
* Negotiate on your behalf
* Work around YOUR schedule to find you the perfect home
Whether you want to buy or sell your home, sit back, relax, and let me do all the hard work to create a smooth transaction and an easy transition for YOU!