Buying and selling property in today’s ever changing world requires a state of the art approach; I will attend to all the details important to accomplishing your goals."Professional Service with a Personal Touch" has been my mission statement throughout my successful career.
I bring years of skill and experience to your buying, selling or relocation situation.
- I will provide individualized information and marketing, designed for your success.
- Seller’s receive an in depth and detailed Analysis of Market value rates, to place your home on a fair competitive level.
- My experience and skill has helped seller’s improve the appeal of their homes to accomplish higher expectations.
- Tools for selling could include: electronic lock key box, custom brochures, Multiple Listing service, Television spots, Links to picture and Video presentations, open houses, feedback on all showings. I will always be available through my office phone, my cell phone (text), email address or fax.
- Buying clients can expect to be updated on the best financing available, the prequalifying process, comparables of sold properties to keep you informed and guidance toward an educated decision of the purchase of your new home.
- I help you understand all the terms of the Purchase Agreement and negotiate the purchase of your home.
- I promise to expedite all the details to get you to the closing table.
- Dedicated to finding your "home sweet home".
- Greater Rochester area
- All of Monroe County
- Brockport, Hilton, Gates, Greece, Chili, Ogden, Parma, Spencerport, Riga, Churchville, Rush, Henrietta, Brighton, Pittsford, Fairport, Webster, Victor, Wheatland, Scottsville
- National Association of REALTORS®
- New York State Association of REALTORS®
- Greater Rochester Association of REALTORS®
- Sales Master
- Nothnagle Gold Club
- Pinnacle Award, Women's Council of REALTORS®
- Zenith Award, Women's Council of REALTORS®
Interests- I enjoy music, cooking and spending time with my grandchildren. Fundraising for the Alzheimer's Association especially their "Walk to End Alzheimers" in September of each year, remains a cause close to my heart. In memory of my mom, I walk in "Team Sue".
Please visit my website at www.margaretsalatino.howardhanna.com