Howard Hanna Real Estate Company is a family owned, full service real estate company, providing the finest in real estate, mortgage, title and insurance services. We strive every day, in every transaction, to reflect our pride in our company, ourselves and each other, and in the people and communities that we serve. Through our knowledge, integrity and innovation, we are able to participate in our customers’ realization of the American Dream.
? 100% Money Back Guarantee
→ we will buy back the home for 100% of its purchased price.*
? TV Homes Show
→ Tour dozens of homes from the convenience of your TV set.
? Buy Before You Sell
? Homes of Distinction Services
→ State-of-the-art website, attracts more than one million buyers daily.
→ Real Estate Services
→ Howard Hanna Mortgage Services
→ Insurance Services Division
→ Barristers Title Services
? Home Warranty
? Expansive Newspaper and Print Marketing
? Open Houses
? Direct Mail
→ Customized mailers to market your home.
PREPARING YOUR HOME FOR
1. First impressions are lasting. The front door greets the prospect. Make sure it is fresh and clean. Keep the lawn trimmed and edged, and the yard free of refuse. In winter, be sure snow and ice are removed from walkways and steps.
2. Decorate for a quick sale. Faded walls and worn woodwork reduce appeal. Why try to tell a prospect how your home COULD look, when you can show by redecorating? Neutral colors fit with any buy’s color scheme, and a new touch of paint will often result in a quick, profitable sale.
3. Let the daylight shine in! Open draperies and curtains and let the prospect see how cheerful your home can be (dark rooms do not appeal).
4. Fix that faucet! Dripping water discolors sinks and suggests faulty plumbing.
5. Repairs can make a big difference. Loose knobs, sticking doors and windows, warped cabinet drawers and other minor flaws detract from home value. Have them fixed. (When prospects see things that need attention, they begin to worry about things they can’t see.)
6. From top to bottom. Display the full value of your attic, basement and other utility space by removing all unnecessary articles.
7. Safety first. Keep stairways clear. Avoid a cluttered appearance and possible injuries.
8. Make closets look bigger. Neat, well-ordered closets show that the space is ample.
9. Bathrooms help sell homes. Check and repair caulking in bathtubs and showers. Make this room sparkle.
10. Arrange bedrooms neatly. Remove excess furniture. Use attractive bedspreads and freshly laundered curtains.
11. Can you see the light? Illumination is like a welcome sign. The potential buyer will feel a flowing warmth when you turn on lights for an evening presentation.
12. Clean, Fresh Coverings. It isn’t uncommon to either clean or replace all carpeting and other floor covering to maximize interior appeal.
FOR ALL YOUR REAL ESTATE NEEDS!
We’ve thought of Everything!
I look forward to hearing from you!
*Ask me the details about this program