Why Choose Linda?
Linda has been a REALTOR® since 1982. By using Nothnagle's comprehensive marketing, and today's technology, whether you are buying or selling, Linda's vast experience and expertise will work for you. She creates an atmosphere of trust that uniquely qualifies her to meet and exceed client expectations. She always gives the very best service to her clients.
Linda has worked hard to earn the following designations to aid you in achieving your goals:
- St. John Fisher College And Real Estate Certification 1981
- Became an Associate Broker in 1987
- GRI, Graduate Realtor Institute (1990)
- CBR, Certified Buyer Representative (1994)
- CRS, Certified Residential Specialist (1998)
- Served on the MLS Task force and REALTOR/Attorney Bar Committee
- Professional Standards, Ethics and Arbitration committee since 1998
- Working towards CCIM, Certified Commercial Investment Member designation
- Dale Carnegie Sales Graduate
- Sales Master Award Winner
- Gold & Platinum Awards Winner
Linda also owns and manages many investment properties, with a good working knowledge of building mechanics, construction, structure and repairs.