“The beauty of our community is it’s people and being able to connect with folks is why I love what I do.”
Lauren Mingay has 13 years experience and is a top producer (top 3%) in Wayne County. Her passion for the community along with her knowledge of real estate comes with success of selling more than $81 Million in real estate volume, giving her the upper-hand when negotiating sales and purchase contracts for her clients.
Lauren uses cutting-edge technology, professional photos, videos and drone images to market your home. She has a team of aggressive buyers agents and an office assistant who specializes in graphic design and social media. Her marketing plan will guarantee maximum exposure to help sell your home quickly and for top dollar.
- Office Team Top Producer 2017 – current
- Realty Alliance National Sales Award
- Ohio Association of Realtors Pinnacle of Performance Award
- Wayne Holmes Board of Realtors – Equal Housing Opportunity & RPAC Committee Member
- Howard Hanna Champions Club Trilogy Winner
- Very Best of the Best Award
- Quality Service Award Winner
- Residential Relocation Specialist
- Hondros College
- University of Akron
- Wooster High School
- Wooster Lacrosse Club – Booster Club President & Coach
- Leadership Wooster – Future graduate class 2019
- Athletic Booster and Supporter throughout the community
- Specializing in Wayne, Holmes, Medina, Ashland, Summit, Stark and Portage counties.