My goal is to provide my clients with the highest quality service in reaching their real estate goals.
- Top Office Producer in Units 2017
- Office Listing Leader in Units 2017
- Top Barristers Agent 2017
- One Team One Dream Top Agent
- Full Time Professional REALTOR since 1989
- Quality Service Award Recipient
- Winner "Best in Client Satisfaction"-Northern Ohio Live Magazine
- Spectrum Award for Excellence in Customer Service 2017
- Multi Million Dollar Producer
- CABOR Professional of the Year Award of Achievement
- First Time Buyer Specialist
- OAR President Sales Club
- Residential Investment Specialist
- Graduate, Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR)
- Member National Association & Ohio Association of Realtors
Services I Provide for Buyers and Sellers
If you are purchasing a new home, I’ll help you find one that meets your needs and complements your lifestyle. Once you’ve made your selection, I can assist you in acquiring financing, negotiating with the seller and completing the transaction. I will:
- Work on your behalf to streamline your home search, first expanding your choices, then helping you narrow the field.
- Research “comparable” properties to determine a fair price and terms.
- Prepare our Purchase Agreement and accompanying legal documents.
- Negotiate for the price, terms and conditions that are agreeable to you.
- Follow-up with your mortgage lender, the title company, the seller’s agent and others until the house is yours.
If you’re selling a home, I will help you achieve your goals in the shortest possible time – with the lease inconvenience possible. I will:
- Help establish a reasonable selling price for your home within its fair market value.
- Market your home through the Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
- Counsel you on the visual presentation of your property and suggest ways to enhance its marketability.
- Coordinate the advertising of your home using Howard Hanna’s guaranteed services.
- Pre-qualify buyers when possible.
- Coordinate the details of your closing with all parties involved.
North Royalton City Schools