When I work with clients, we create a team: a team that is built on trust, honesty, commitment, and communication. My professional resume includes ten years experience as a collegiate coach and team is at the foundation of everything that I believe in. For me, relationships are a top priority, and I will work to understand your wants and needs from a real estate transaction so that you will be satisfied.
Navigating the real estate process of buying or selling your home is one of the most important and complex processes that you will go through during your life. I will walk you through each step so that you are prepared for what is next and simplify the process so that you can feel confident that you understand each piece of the puzzle.
As a New York State Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, your satisfaction with the transaction is extremely important to me. My business is built on the trusting relationships that I have with my clients. Please email me or call me so that we can set up a time to discuss how I can help with the process. I look forward to working with you!
Designations and Association Membership
· New York State Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
· Greater Capital Association of Realtors
· New York State Association of Realtors
· National Association of Realtors
· Franklin and Marshall College (Bachelor’s degree in Business and Bachelor's degree in Neuroscience)
· Smith College (Master’s of Science)
Kelly L. Schwarz
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson