You'll be listened to and cared about while meeting your expectations today and in the future.
- My experience with relocation, knowledge of the private and public school sector in Cleveland and surrounding area will save you time
- You'll benefit from my knowledge of equine facilities. I am a horse owner myself.
- You can count on me to make time, financial, personal and family factors that can occur in a move or relocation as seamless as possible! I am a Relocation Specialist, RRS and am certified by Cartus, Sirva and Weichert as well as being an HOD (Homes of Distinction) agent. And as an ASP agent (Accredited Staging Profession) I can make your home look its' best and get it sold!
Give me the opportunity to let your moving needs be met with success and as a positive experience.
MORE ABOUT ME:
- Shaker Heights former resident
- Laurel School for middle and high school years.
- Trinity University Graduate
- Relocation expert as I moved 12 times before re-settling back in the Cleveland area!
- Bainbridge resident over 10 years
- My children are Hawken Alumni!
- Currently an Aurora resident
- Member of Barrington
- Member of USET Foundation
- Relocation Specialist and an agent for major relocation companies: Weichert, Sirva, Cartus.
- Accredited Staging Professional (ASP)
- I welcome the opportunity to help you relocate, near and far, which I have done numerous times myself. I'll find a home that is a perfect fit for you!
Also, be sure to ask me about another area of specialty:
HOWARD HANNA Mission Statement
We are a family-owned, full-service real estate company, providing the finest in real estate, mortgage, title and insurance services. We strive every day, in every transaction, to reflect our pride in our company, ourselves and each other, and in the people and communities that we serve. Through our knowledge, integrity and innovation, we are able to participate in our customers' realization of the American Dream.
Preparing your Home
Study Market and Recommend Price
I will generate a report that compares your home to the other homes currently being sold in you area. It may also show other homes that have sold recently, or "expired" from the market before selling. This data will help you and I determine the most effective, realistic asking (or "list") price for your property.
Recommend Interior and Exterior Improvements
Your home should "smile a welcome" to perspective buyer! The exterior attracts, with "curb appeal," and the interior closes the sale. I will tour your home with you, advising you about which improvements should or could be made.
Marketing Your Home
- List House in Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Host Brokers' Open
- Provide yard sign and lockbox
- List House on Web sites
- Run Classified Ads
- Arrange Showings
- Conduct Open Houses Advertise House with Direct Mail
- Sales/Closing Support
- Qualify Potential Buyers
- Attend Inspections
- Evaluate and Negotiate Offers
- Prepare Required Documents
- Facilitate Closing/Follow-up
- Coordinate Transfers