Welcome to Howard Hanna Real Estate Services - Thank you for your interest.
I look forward to meeting you and getting to know more about you!
Here is a brief summary of myself and Howard Hanna:
Values and Commitments
Meeting Your Goals
- I will do my best to listen, to learn, to share information, and practice diligence in finding a home that meets your needs and desired outcomes.
- When selling your home, I will work together with you to help effectively price, market and sell your property. To accomplish this, we will use leading edge technology, the best marketing in the region, collaboration, and effective negotiation skills.
Excellent Follow Through
- From the first handshake to finding a new home or selling one, I will help to coordinate the details of your transition through to closing, and even into the first year. I am always available for any questions or issues that may arise. Nothnagle Home Trust Warranty and Home Services offer unmatched customer service and peace of mind.
Each Client is Very Important
- You are! I take a personal interest in every client and work to accomplish your satisfaction. I am dedicated to giving you my best service, and a quality experience.
- I am committed to ethical representation, and ongoing improvement through training, networking and experience.
- I will keep you up to date with pertinent details of your sale and/or purchase, as well as share marketing data updates and new information along the way.
- As REALTORS® we subscribe to a code of ethics in which we uphold our client and deal fairly and honestly with all parties. These are values that are certainly part of my own core set of standards.
Continued Self Improvement
- Continuing education is of prime importance and brings added value to you. It is not only a necessary but a preferred standard. Networking and collaboration is an important part of enrichment as well.
Some Core Qualities
Commitment to service, integrity, creativity, persistence and dedication are some core qualities that help me in my career. I strive to emulate character that I admire. I am driven to help. I take a service/ leadership approach to my work.
- Much of my professional experience in the real estate field has been in the area of new construction. I have enjoyed all of it: discovering needs, matching real estate with those goals, drawing plans, follow through with all construction details (with contractors, vendors, builders, clients, engineers, and architects), follow through with financing and general real estate needs, and working with attorneys / ‘running the details’ to help complete and close transactions.
- In addition to my real estate career, I have co – owned and operated two family businesses. I also have additional sales, marketing, and sales- support background.
- I have extensive volunteer service from ‘hands- on’ to administrative capacities. I recently completed a post at Rochester General Hospital® / ElderONE®, which I have held for 14+ years.
Partnering with Nothnagle REALTORS®, a quality choice
- Nothnagle REALTORS® was our original company. It has been an outstanding company with over 65 years of experience in the Rochester and relocation markets. Now one with Howard Hanna we strive to improve and to ‘push the limits’ by developing new marketing and data management tools, providing excellent training and an unmatched level of customer service. Like Nothnagle, Howard Hanna is a family owned company with like minded work and community ethics.
- Howard Hanna is a good citizen and plays a supportive role in community initiatives as well.
- Together, we have the tools, skill, and motivation necessary to do a professional job for you. We welcome you as a client/customer, we look to quality outcomes, and absolutely look forward to achieving your success.
Our Team – Karen F. Rapp & Bill Clicquennoi
Team partner, Bill Clicquennoi, and I have experience working together. We know how to focus our collective energy and skills. We also have access to a team of experienced Nothnagle real estate professionals, bankers, attorneys and vendors from a full range of specialties to enhance the quality of our working relationships with you.
To buy or to sell a home is one of the most important decisions we make. If you or someone you know has questions relating to real estate, we are just a phone call away. We do our best to be available. We are honored to serve you and welcome your referrals for a job well done.
- NAR National Associations of REALTORS®
- NYSAR New York State Association of REALTORS®
- GRAR Greater Rochester Association of REALTORS®
- WCR Women’s Council of REALTORS®
- Rochester and Surrounding Communities; especially eastern/ southern suburbs: Pittsford, Mendon, Perinton, Victor, Penfield, Webster, Irondequoit, Henrietta, Brighton