- Prior to Real Estate, Julie Brown spent 20 years in the restaurant industry in upper level management and Human Resources.
- Julie holds a BS in Business Mgmt. from SUNY Buffalo and a AAS from the Fashion Institute of Technology
- Julie and her husband Dave have 3 boys- Two in the medical field and one in Graphic Design
- They have lived in the Amherst area for the last 30+ years- Julie grew up in Holland and her husband grew up in East Aurora
- Julie Brown works, shops, attends community and school events and volunteers in the Town of Amherst.
In the restaurant industry, Julie's competitive spirit and drive rapidly promoted her into upper level management positions including Corporate Management Trainer and ending with Director of Human Resources for all of WNY and Rochester. This background has given her expertise in dealing with people and rapidly changing timelines and expectations. Julie has helped people of all ages through very difficult situations personally and professionally. It is her passion for people that has brought her to the real estate market.
How will this benefit you?
- You will find Julie's successful nature to be based on her strong set of character attributes-trustworthiness, honesty, caring, determination
- Julie Brown will always be there to give you the personal service you deserve. Whether by phone, email, text messaging or any other form of technology, you will be able to reach her and she will stay in contact with you throughout the buying/ selling process.
- Julie Brown is not a realtor that deals with large quantities of clients at one time-She works with a select group of clients so that she can provide the highest level of service possible. Julie believes if you are willing to give her your committment, she owes you hers.
Special Accredited Designations:
Short sale and Foreclosures, Senior Real Estate Specialist
National Association of Realtors, NYS Association of Realtors, Buffalo/Niagara Association of Realtors