"I WOULD LOVE TO PUT MY PAST EXPERIENCE TO WORK FOR YOU"
I have been described as a highly motivated, efficient, professional real estate agent with an emphasis on the personal touch. My customer's needs always take precedence and are met with the highest quality of service from start to finish. My strong background in the business world as a manager for Bausch & Lomb laid the foundation for my attention to detail, organizational skills, and passion for people.
I am a 39 year resident of the area and have 25 years of experience in real estate sales.
My husband and I have been married for over 40years. Our daughter Amanda and our son Andrew keep our lives full and enriched.
10 REASON TO CHOOSE JOY SHERRY:
- Everyday I wake up unemployed, so I take your business very seriously.
- I work 7 days a week so I am very savvy about the market and can sense the changes within.
- I bring value to people far beyond what I am paid.
- I know tactics to sell houses that other agents haven't thought of.
- I am very proactive and always have my customers best interest at heart.
- I have a gut instinct about real estate that can only come from years of doing many successful transactions.
- I have great real estate skills that make other agents want to do business with me as a result of my proven work ethics.
- My company and I have proven tools that will help your home sell faster and for the highest possible price.
- If I say I will do something...consider it done.
- I love what I do and so I do it very well.
- Monroe and surrounding Counties
Awards & Honors
- Beyond Excellence Award
- Zenith Award
- Sales Master Award
- Sales Master Gold
- Sales Master Platinum Award (100 transactions or $10 million in sales)
- Platinum Sales Award 2009-2016
- Fran Henty 2012 GOING THE EXTRA MILE AWARD