- Licensed since 1999
- Graduate - Hondros College of Real Estate
- 33 Yrs In the Construction Field
- 26 Yrs Negotiating Win-Win Contracts
- Familiar with the Lake Mohawk Community
- Serving Stark County for 23 Yrs
- Past-President - Italian-American Club, Massillon
- Accredited Buyer Representative
- Short-Sale/Forclosure Resource
Services I Provide for Buyers and Sellers
If you're purchasing a new home, I'll help you find one that meets your needs and complements your lifestyle.
Once you've made your selection, I can assist you in acquiring financing, negotiating with the seller and completing the transaction.
- Work on your behalf to streamline your home search, first expanding your choices, then helping you narrow the field.
- Research "comparable" properties to determine a fair price and terms.
- Prepare your Purchase Agreement and accompanying legal documents.
- Negotiate for the price, terms and conditions that are agreeable to you.
- Follow-up with your mortgage lender, the title company, the seller's agent and others until the house is yours.
Free Buyers Representation!!
If you're selling a home, I will help you achieve your goals in the shortest possible time - with the least inconvenience possible.
- Help establish a reasonable selling price for your home within its fair market value.
- Market your home through the Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
- Counsel you on the visual presentation of your property and suggest ways to enhance its marketability.
- Coordinate the advertising of your home using Realty One's guaranteed services (i.e. Home Book, HotLine, Internet, etc.).
- Pre-qualify buyers when possible.
- Coordinate the details of your closing with all parties involved.
"Connect with the Best!"
Create Your Badge