For one of the most important decisions in one's life ~ buying and/or selling your home, you can put my 30+ years of business and sales experience to work for you! I am professional, friendly, service-focused, creative, knowledgeable, and resourceful.
I love what I do and as we work together, I will....
- Work with integrity and professionalism in all aspects of the transaction and our communications
- Assist with every aspect - help buyers find the perfect home, consult on house preparation and staging, refer the best resources, provide personalized buyer searches, and provide thorough and complete marketing plans for sale of your home
- Value your relationship
- Stay personally focused to attain the best possible outcome
- Commit to achieve positive results for all involved
Stay Connected with me so I can keep you updated on the latest real estate activities in our community, answer any questions you may have and help you find or sell your next home. (Be sure to like my facebook page - facebook.com/GR8RealEstateWithJodi )
UTILIZE INNOVATIVE, TECHNOLOGY, KNOWLEDGE & CREATIVITY
- I will use the latest innovative technology to creatively search for homes that meet your needs and wish list.
- I will stay in contact with you and be available to show homes you are interested in. I am confident we will find YOUR home!
- When selling your home, I will provide a creative and thorough marketing plan that will connect and resonate with the right buyers.
- Your listing plan will include an informational market analysis for appropriate pricing, home preparation recommendations and the marketing plan.
- I have the tenacity to work until we find you the right buyers to purchase YOUR home at the best price.
PLUS, being part of Howard Hanna Real Estate Services...our Buyer Bank can produce an efficient and trouble-free sale for you!
Howard Hanna offers a variety of reliable contractors and home service providers that offer quality work and often discounts to our buyers and sellers. Our Home Services Division is there to assist you with any service you may need before, during and even after the sale. Be sure to take advantage of these services right away by creating your own search portal on "My Howard Hanna Homefinder" on this page. PLUS I have several personal connections with real estate resources that will complement these services and help you in all aspects! (Including mortgage consultant, attorney, home inspectors...)
A LITTLE ABOUT ME
I know this city and its surrounding towns and I love Rochester and Upstate NY! I must admit that it wasn't until we lived away for a few years that we truly realized what a special place upstate NY is to live and enjoy our family. (Though we loved Texas and all our friends!)
- Born and raised in Upstate, NY and raised our family in Chili, NY
- BS in Industrial Engineering, Rochester Institute of Technology (met my husband, Bob, at RIT!)
- Over 30 years in sales and customer service with exceptional marketing and negotiating skills
- Active in Rochester hockey and engineering communities – in a variety of volunteer, leadership and fundraising roles
VOLUNTEERING AND HOBBIES
My activities provide connections for an active social and professional network:
- Enjoying family, especially watching our sons’ hockey games
- Skiing, Decorating, Gardening, Bike riding - including several century bike rides and a week-long 450 mile ride in the Greater Ohio Bicycle Adventure(GOBA)
- Love to travel - finding obscure places to visit and interesting restaurants to experience local foods and wines
- Volunteering to include:
- Women Build/Habitat for Humanity
- Programs that inspire young women to be interested in STEM careers
- Founder and mentor for an RIT All-Female Formula Electric Vehicle team (Hot Wheelz)
- Greater Rochester Association of REALTORS®
- New York State Association of REALTORS®
- National Association of REALTORS®