- Being in the service industry for nearly 30 years has given me a great knowledge of the public and how to best meet their needs.
- I was taught very young the importance of a strong work ethic.
- Standards are set high, as are my values.
- The most important thing is family and to be sure our son, Michael is raised to be fair and honest to all people.
My total production since becoming a real estate agent is approximately $33,000,000 (approximately 290 homes). Typically I represent approximately 50% buyers vs 50% sellers.
In 2017, for my sellers, the average sale price to list price is 99% with average days on market of 38 days.
- Brockport, Brighton, Chili, Churchville, Clarkson, East Rochester, Fairport, Gates, Greece, Hamlin, Henrietta, Hilton, Irondequoit, Ogden, Parma, Penfield, Perinton, Pittsford, Riga,Rochester City, Rush, Scottsville,Spencerport, Sweden, Victor, Webster, Wheatland
- Greater Rochester Association of Realtors
- New York State Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Women council of Realtors
Awards & Honors
- Nothnagle Bronze Award
- Nothnagle Silver Award
- Nothnagle Gold Award
- Top Ten Agent in Chili Ogden 2016
- Pinnacle Award
- Women Council of Realtors Member of the Year 2016
- Volunteering for The Center For Youth, New Beginings and The Crisis Nursery
- Working Out