Hello & thanks for visiting . . . .
- Choosing a real estate agent to assist you in the purchase or sale of a home is an important step. I present the following information with the idea that it will help you decide if I might be your best choice for a realtor.
- Licensed since 1989, I have enjoyed working with people first in Irvine, Southern California and later in Rochester, New York, to buy and/or sell homes.
- Qualities that I think help me are patience, honesty, diligence, product and market knowledge, being a people person with good listening skills and having strong communication and negotiating skills
- Please review the rest of this information and call me - I would love the opportunity to talk to you and earn your trust so that I may assist you to buy or sell your home.
- I work solo, so if we decide to work together, you would get my personal service from start to finish.
- A large portion of my business comes from past clients or their referrals and I hope to soon count you in that group!
- Economist (responsible to provide analyses of different industries to help banks evaluate loan applications).
- Bank Manager (responsible for varied aspects of branch banking including clearing operations)
- Real Estate broker since 1989, first in Southern California and since 1997, in Rochester, New York.
- Pittsford, Brighton, Henrietta, Fairport, Mendon, Penfield, Webster, Rochester.
Awards and Honors
- Nothnagle Realtors Gold Sales Award
- Sales Master
- Nothnagle Realtors Platinum Sales Award
- Nothnagle's Top 25
- Nothnagle's Top 30
- Nothnagles Gold Club 2007-2011
- Pinnacle Award (peer recognition)
- Member, Technology Committee of GRAR
- MS Economics, University of Mumbai, Mumbai, India
- www.iccrochester.org Member, India Community Center (Past Chair)
- Volunteer, RAIHN (Rochester Area Interfaith Homeless Network) www.raihn.org
- Member, Eastern Melodies, a volunteer choral group
- Board, Saathi of Rochester (a non-profit group assisting battered women) www.saathiofrochester.org