Real Estate - By The Numbers
Thanks for visiting! For most people, selling or building a home is the largest transaction they will ever be involved in, so it pays to do your homework upfront. First and foremost, choosing a Realtor should be your first course of action, as they can help you simplify the process and help you avoid some of real estate's many pitfalls. Since you are reading this, you're doing your homework on me! Thanks Again!
Who Am I?
- I am a First Generation American Italian (Puglia); born, raised, and live in Gates, NY.
- I attended and graduated from both St. Helen's School and McQuaid Jesuit High School.
- I graduated with a Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering from Rochester Institute of Technology and was one of the founding members of RIT's Formula SAE racing team (University level open wheeled racing).
- I have over 10 years of Engineering and 5 years of International Sales Experience covering the US, Mexico, Canada and France.
- I am a second-generation real estate investor with holdings in excess of 45 units located primarily in preservation districts; with properties earning Awards of Merit for Rehabilitation from the Landmark Society of Western NY.
- Founding member of the Rochester Area Impala SS Enthusiasts coupled with 8 years Drag Racing (1/4 mile) and SCCA Solo 2 Autocross experience, although I have been stuck in the pit for a few years now.
- I have two Beautiful Daughters and a Giant Schnauzer.
- I have limited conversational skills in French, Italian and Spanish.
Why Am I Qualified to be your Realtor?
- I have over 30 years of Real Estate Investment Property Experience.
- I have over $18 Million Dollars in Career Sales.
- As a custom home builder, I am well versed in New Home Construction: www.AltaBellaCasa.com
- I have hands on experience in all aspects of residential remodeling.
- I am a High Energy, Results Oriented Individual.
- I deliver a High Degree of Customer Satisfaction.
- I am Detail Oriented, Ethical and Creditable.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY: I have the support of Howard Hanna's finest managerial and office staff, so if I don't know the answer; I know where to find it quickly!
What Are A Few Areas Of My Expertise?
- Residential investment property including commercial apartments.
- Residential homes (existing)
- New Home Construction
- Residential Remodeling and Rehabilitation
What Are My Designations?
- Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering (RIT BSME 1995)
- Associate Broker (GRAR 2006)
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the Greater Rochester Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the Rochester Business Alliance
- Member of National Association of Impala SS Owners
- Member of the Rochester Area Impala SS Enthusiasts
What Are My Hobbies, Activities & Interests?
- National and international travel
- Camping & mountain biking
- ATV trail riding
- Amateur auto racing
- Automotive maintenance and modification
- Canine training
Once again, Thank You for doing your homework on me and I truly look forward to working with you!
"Your Engineered Approach To Real Estate"
Real Estate - By The Numbers
- Greater Rochester and Monroe County area