As a professional hockey player for 17 years, I had the privilege of living across America and Germany. But it was because of my five year period here as a team member of the Rochester Americans that I decided to make Rochester my home. This community had such an effect on me that I decided this is where I want to raise my children.
I have a genuine passion for real estate. Over the years, I have lived many places and owned several homes; including rental properties in the Adirondacks. I am dedicated to educating you about the today’s local market and negotiating on your behalf. Subsequently, my commitment and my time are committed solely to you…my clients.
Looking to sell?
My philosophy is to give 100% to each of my clients.
• I will cover all the bases and keep you informed every step of the way.
• You will receive constant feedback reports related to the interest of your prospective buyers.
• I will remain at the forefront until your property is sold and you are satisfied!
• Remember: I’m only a phone call or e-mail away… I will always make time to address any questions or concerns you may have.
Looking to buy?
Real Estate is a serious investment and my goal is to help you find the property you desire at a fair price while making the whole process easy and seamless.
• You will receive updates whenever properties of interest hit the market.
• If you find a property you would like see, contact me and I will set up that showing for you.
What sets me apart?
My unparalleled attention to detail and persuasive negotiating skills allow me to provide you with exceptional service. I will advocate on your behalf to ensure you get the best deal possible. My approach is honest, realistic and optimistic to ensure a favorable outcome for my clients.
I hope to become your agent for life: someone you can trust and call anytime.