SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Consistently successful in creating and developing practical solutions to problems
- Ability to establish rapport with a wide variety of people
- Maintain a calm professional manner in stressful situations
- Strong work ethic
- Committed to quality and excellence
AGENT-REALTOR, Howard Hanna Real Estate Services, 2015 to Present
- Real estate professional who acts as an agent to help buyers or sellers of residential and commercial properties.
- Lists rental units and obtains renters for properties.
- Abides by the REALTORS Code of Ethics.
OWNER, Second Chance Homes, 2001 to Present
- Purchased, financed, and renovated distressed properties.
- Marketed and sold or rented properties.
- Worked within budget and time constraints.
ASSISTANT MANAGER, Lorain Metropolitan Housing Authority, 2008 to 2014
- Assisted manager in overseeing a 350+ unit public housing development.
- Scheduled new tenants to view units.
- Strong customer service skills working with a diversified population.
OWNER-MANAGER, Campana Business Services, 1985 to 2008
- Provided business consulting and planning; loan packaging; and troubleshooting.
- Business support services included secretarial, data entry, and bookkeeping.
- Awarded contract to provide secretarial services to the NBA All-Stars Games.
SMALL BUSINESS COUNSELOR, Lorain County Chamber of Commerce, 1997-2000
- Provided individual and group counseling to clients to determine their needs and capabilities.
- Prepared business plans and loan packages.
- Prepared, marketed, and executed numerous seminars/workshops.
- Trained and oversaw the Program Assistant.
- Successfully executed the Small Business Person of the Year Awards Banquet.
- NxLevel Entrepreneurial Training Instructor and Program Manager Certification.
- Achieved Business Analyst Certification.
State-Certified Real Estate Courses, HONDROS COLLEGE
Rehabbing & Selling Houses, CUYAHOGA COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Associate Degree in Business, LORAIN COUNTY COMMUNITY COLLEGE
- Member of National Association of REALTORS (NAR)
- Member of State of Ohio Board of Realtors
- Member of Lorain County Association of Realtors (LoCAR)
- Member of Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
ORGANIZATIONS & ACTIVITIES
- Notary Public, State of Ohio
Member, Lorain Invest
Member, Women Business Owners Network
Member, Real Estate Investors Network
Member, Lake Erie Landlords Association
Real Estate Investment Instructor, United Steelworkers Career Development Program