Eric Wachtel & Associates
Originally from Western PA, I have lived in Ohio since 1986 and thoroughly enjoy the benefits and culture of the NE Ohio region, especially the Emerald Necklace unrivaled 120 miles of contiguous metro, county, and National Parks. I offer a unique skill set to achieve your real estate needs, with:
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, University of Pittsburgh
- 18 years experience at GE and Marconi in manufacturing and Supply Chain & Process management;
- 6 years managing office growth, profit/loss, and 35 realtors for Howard Hanna in Green Ohio;
- Commercial Real Estate analysis and sales
- Expertise in Purchase, Renovation, and Resell of distressed residential real estate
- Analysis, purchase, and sales of income producing real estate, with particular skills in multi-family & large apartment properties
- I offer the convenience and security of our full suite of services in both Commercial and Residential real estate, including Sales, APOD/Returns Analysis, Title & Escrow, Mortgage, Insurance, Survey, Commercial Appraisal.
- I invite my clients to join me in eradicating childhood hunger in America. In my full-service offering I provide clients economical selection of all their home and business essential services, including mobile phone, home phone, TV, Internet, gas, electric, and home security. With each service selected we feed a child every month when you pay your bill. With our clients' support, we are giving back to our communities in a powerful tangible way. Visit us at www.ericwachtel.acndirect.com
A truly unique benefit to you for all your service needs in a one-stop brokerage that provides exemplary service and costs.