- Received BA degree in English Literature from the University of Scranton.
- Taught English for 11 years in the Union-Endicott School District.
- Founded his own Real Estate firm while teaching school.
- Selected by Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate Service as their Broker in the Binghamton area.
- #1 company in sales and listings sold in the Binghamton area within 4 years of leaving teaching.
- His company maintained the #1 position in sales for 19 consecutive years with over 90 agents and 9,650 sales transactions.
- 1983 founded Broome Mortgage Corporation. He was the only Realtor® in the area who owned a licensed Mortgage Banking Company in New York State. Within several years it was one of the top lenders in the Triple Cities area for residential mortgages.
- Specializing in Oquaga Lake, NY sales and listings sold from $300,000 to over $1 million.
- Licensed in New York and Pennsylvania as a Licensed Real Estate Broker/Associate Broker for over 30 years.
- Sold both, his Real Estate and Mortgage company to RealtyUSA in 2002
HONORS & AWARDS:
- Youngest Broker inducted into the President's/Owner's Better Homes & Gardens Hall of Fame in 1992.
- Appointed to the Better Homes & Gardens National Advisory Board on two separate occasions.
- Member of Pacesetters.
- Represented IBM as their Exclusive Broker by contract for their IBM Endicott Industrial acquisition program for over 10 years.
- Served clients as Relocation Specialists for their employees for the following companies: IBM Corporation, General Electric, Singer Link, Frito-Lay, Amphenol Corporation, Lockheed Martin, BAE Systems.
- Lourdes Hospital Foundation Board of Directors -- member for 30+ years.
- Mentor program and Scholarship committee member at the Bay Colony Community Association, Naples, Florida.
- Board of Directors of the Broome County Chamber of Commerce, Broome County Arts Council, Broome County Planning & Economic Advisory Board, Binghamton University Foundation Board, Broome Community College Foundation Board.
- Mentoring, motivating and helping people achieve their goals; contributing to the accomplishments and the achievements of individuals.