Services I Provide for Buyers and Sellers
If you're Buying a home,
If you're purchasing a new home, I'll help you find one that meets your needs and complements your lifestyle. Once you've made your selection, I can assist you in acquiring financing, negotiating with the seller and completing the transaction. I will:
* Work on your behalf to streamline your home search, first expanding your choices, then helping you narrow the field.
* Research "comparable" properties to determine a fair price and terms.
* Prepare your Purchase Agreement and accompanying legal documents.
* Negotiate for the price, terms and conditions that are agreeable to you.
* Follow-up with your mortgage lender, the title company, the seller's agent and others until the house is yours.
If you're selling a home,
I will help you achieve your goals in the shortest possible time - with the least inconvience possible. I will:
* Help establish a reasonable selling price for your home within its fair market value.
* Market your home through the Multiple Listing Service(MLS).
* Counsel you on the visual presentation of your
property and suggest ways to enhance its marketability.
* Coordinate the advertising of your home using Howard Hanna's guaranteed services (i.e. Extensive Internet marketing, Social Media, Open House Advertising, T.V. advertising, etc.).
* Pre-qualify buyers when possible.
* Coodinate the details of your closing with all parties involved.
EDIE'S Marketing Plan
I am committed to offer the highest standards of
professional service to all of my customers. To assure you that your property is marketed to its fullest potential and to obtain the highest possible market value, the following will be completed.
* Prepare a Market Value Analysis to
establish fair market value
* Prepare and sign listing contract
* Send listing contract to MLS board
* Place "For Sale" sign on property
* Place Lock box on property, if needed
* Prepare Featured Sheets of your property
* Notify the Top 100 Agents of this new listing
* Schedule property for MLS tour
* Mail out "Just Listed" cards to the market
* Prepare marketing material.
* Prepare advertising for the Social Media.
* Place your property on the Internet.
* Phone all potential buyers with details of
* Hold Open Houses and advertise the Open
Houses on my Web Site and Howard Hanna's Web site.
* Arrange showing for other agents
* Contact you regularly with verbal progress
* Prepare and deliver Marketing Service report
to the owner
* Review marketing activities with owner
* Pre-qualify potential buyers
* Present and discuss all offers with
* Negotiate the transaction with other agents
* Confirm that all contingencies on sales
contract are completed
* Finalize the closing
* Arrange for relocation agent, if required
* Arrange for moving company
* Remind you to transfer utilities
*Over 25 years experience in Real Estate
*Enjoyed being in the Chesterland office with
the management team behind the scene.
* Graduate Auburn Community College
* Graduate Senior Appraiser for 10 yrs.
* Graduate First Time Buyer Specialist
* Hold my ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative
* Hold my GRI Graduate Realtor Institute
* Hold my CRS (Certified Realtor Specialist)
* Member NAR (National Association of REALTORS)
* Member LGAR (Lake & Geauga Area Association of
* Past President West Geauga Kiwanis 2006
The FETHEROFF FAMILY
I live with my husband Ken and our dog Bear in
I orginally went to school in Queens, N.Y. and
then my family moved to Smithtown, Long Island,
I went to school in Auburn, N.Y. and somehow
moved to Geauga County.
I live and work in the county and I like it here.
Ken & I have 9 children and 14 Grandchildren
all of whom live in Ohio. Along with Real Estate we both keep our personal lives busy I'm a active member of the West Geauga Kiwanis and Ken is a member of Corlett Fish Club. We have rental property in Geauga County. For fun we visit the kids and I play Bridge and
Ken goes fishing.