Connect with Dianna for All of your REAL ESTATE NEEDS.
Cell: (717) 329-1022
I currently reside in West Hanover Township with my husband Bob where we raised our three amazing children. We have been equally blessed with three beautiful grandchildren. I enjoy spending my free time with my family, especially those little ones, volunteering and traveling. I am known for my outgoing and friendly personality, which is an asset with the career I have chosen. Now that my children are grown, I have time to devote to my profession on a full time basis.
- Graduate of AlanKells School of Real Estate
- Graduate of Howard Hanna Training Program
- Member of Central Penn MLS
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of Pennsylvania Association of Realtors
- Member of Greater Harrisburg Association of Realtors
- Military Relocation Professional Certification-MRP
- Member of Pennsylvania Association of Notaries-PAN
- Member of MLS Advisory Committee
As an agent, I am committed to provide you with my objective professional advice and insight during all phases of your real estate transaction. I will be your exclusive advocate and navigate through the home buying/selling process.
My husband Bob, also an experienced REALTOR®, and I work collectively in order to provide the ultimate client care. In turn you receive the EXPERTISE of TWO HOWARD HANNA REAL ESTATE AGENTS.
BUYING SELLING BUILDING
You can rely on Dianna and the vast resources of Howard Hanna.