Derryl Nowak

Derryl Nowak
Penfield Office, NY
1797 Penfield Rd
Penfield, NY 14526
(585) 381-0502

Why Derryl Nowak...

 

Dedication

I will dedicate myself to the service of my clients and work to achieve the highest results.Allow me 1 % of your trust and I will earn the other 99%  What I bring to the marketplace is the philosophy of doing it right the first time with every day preparation, meeting challenges head on. My approach to the process is to meet or exceed your buying and selling asperations .

Honesty and Integrity

You can expect honesty and integrity in every detail of your real estate transaction.  Honest, hard-working  family man with high ethical standards who does everything within my sphere of responsibility to ensure my client's success. 

Strong Interpersonal Skills

I am an accomplished transformational leader and strategist with an exemplary record in the business sector. My strong interpersonal skills allow me to communicate and articulate on behalf of my clients a level of knowledge and professionalism required to close the deal. My strongest traits are quick nimble ingenious and agile, always alert and direct.

My philosophy:

"To whom much is given, much is required." My fiduciary responsibilities are first and foremost to my clients.

Clear Vision

You will have a confidence in my abilities, always seeing the latest market trends and having a clear vision of the process, walking my clients through from beginning til the end. I'm continually looking at the possibilities and am resourceful in solving new and challenging problems.

Bio

Rochester born and raised. A veteran of the United States Air Force. with two successful young adults.More than ten years volunteering as a dedicated coach for elite travel girls softball. Part-time  Health and Wellness Coach at the Eastside YMCA. Over twenty years of successful management in the manufacturing sector. "PEOPLE AND PURPOSE"

Sold 8/11/2017 $205,000
4
beds
1,984
sq.ft.
Seller's Agent:Derryl Nowak
Howard Hanna Real Estate Services
MLS # R1058852

Have a question?
I can help.

Are you pre-approved for a mortgage?