Welcome to my website. I have been in real estate for 34 years and I'm in the top 5 percent of my company. My degrees are in Photography and Interior Design which blend perfectly with my real estate career. Because I am a full time agent I am very accessable to your needs as a buyer and seller... If you're looking for an agent with experience, knowledge, and a positive attitude then you found me!!!!!!!!!! I am now working with generations of families and still have my 1st client I've sold to, I was so new back then that my buyer typed out my first contract because she was faster at typing, I guess I've come a loooong way!
- Member National Association of REALTORS
- Member New York State Association of REALTORS
- Member Greater Capital Association of REALTORS
- Licensed Associate Broker since 1986
- Member of Womens Council of Realtors
- SweatHog graduate (top 3% of class)
- Avid reader
- Organ donor
- Gourmet Cook
- Favorite Spots- Ocean (any ocean as long as I can't see sharks), Montreal, Boston, New York City, My home that sits on 8 acres with a panoramic view(no lace like home)
- I Love what I do! I'm a people person.
- Loves bold colors and creating Art of any median.
- Loves to ski and dance but not at the same time.
- Loves to hike and fast walk
- Two boys, Matt and Robby
- Loves to laugh!
- Married my best friend!
- Volunteer work- St. Paul's Homeless Shelter, Siro's Committee, Ronald McDonald House, Toys for Tots, Sand Lake Center for the Arts, blankets for children in need.