|When Experience Matters, Call Schooner
"In todays everchanging real estate market, experience matters. Not only do you need to have a strong foothold in the local market but have a pulse on the national market. Western New York is a stable area with good housing stock. While rates are low, now is a time to consider a move. If your thinking of buying or selling call Schooner! It may be the best call you have ever made"
Full-time and full-service Realtor since 1988
- Exclusive Buyers representation
- Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker since 1990
- Graduate of Peak Producers, 2013 and 2014
- Distinguished Graduate from Floyd Wickman's extensive training program, affectionately known as "sweathogs"
- Graduate of Master Sales Academy
- Providing informed buyer representation
- Implementing technology to provide exceptional marketing and service to sellers
- Member of Realty USA's "Top 100"
- Silver Award recipient-2008
- Active participant in United Way Day of Caring
- Member of the USA Chamber
Other Notable Achievements
- US Army Sargeant (1982-1986)
- BS in Organizational Management at Houghton College
- Life-Long resident of Niagara County
- Father of 4 wonderful children
- Grandfather of 7..
"I continually strive to provide the best service to my customers and clients. My commitment is to give more than expected. My success is determined by your complete satisfaction."