I am a real estate agent because….
- I love houses! And I love working with people as they envision their futures in a new home or as they sell and move onto the next chapter of their story. I enjoy sharing my expertise as a real estate agent to help my clients achieve their goals and dreams. It’s a beautiful partnership!
I grew up in....
- Syracuse, New York. Both my father and grandfather were home builders. I had the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of home construction as well as market and housing trends.
I have also lived….
- Upstate South Carolina. After completing a BA in English and graduate work in Professional Communications at Clemson University, I settled in the Greenville, SC area. I had the pleasure of serving many wonderful clients as a Realtor there and still hold a real estate license in South Carolina.
When I’m not working, you’ll find me….
- At any one of my favorite home design or remodel stores, participating in or watching one of my kid’s multiple extracurricular sports, or taking a cutting edge real estate course.
How I can help you….
- Whether you are buying or selling a home, you deserve to have a knowledgeable and professional agent on your side. From our initial client consultation and throughout the process of staging, inspections, showings, contracts, negotiations, and more, you can expect exceptional communication, my highest level of professionalism and expertise, and true partner in your home search or sale. Let my network work for you!
- Fairport, Penfield,Pittsford, Brighton, East Rochester, Webster, Henrietta, Rochester