"Building Our Community One Home-Owner at a Time"
My Mission Statement to You
- To treat the acquisition or sale of your property with personal attention as if it were my own venture - demonstrating my trustworthiness and faithfulness to you. My goal is to have your experience be comfortable, successful and satisfying. I will accomplish this by being Resourceful, Effective, and Professional.
Why Select Carol as your Personal Agent?
Consistent Multi-Million Dollar Producer
Life-long citizen of Williamson, Wayne County. Homeowner for over 28 years, agricultural landowner for over 28 years.
15+ years - Interior Design experience, 27+ years - Landscaping experience; an educated eye for preparing your property for Sale, Decorating and Staging;
Nothnagle's Exclusive Marketing Package and Carol's Personal Presentation and Marketing Strategy including Market Analysis and Your Personal Marketing Plan.
Professionally staging your home for the most successful and efficient sale. Consultations available.
|Organization/Attention to Detail||Dedication/Dependability|
|Integrity/Respect for your Goals and Wishes||Strong Work Ethic/Endurance|
|Community Connections/Resourceful||Professional/High Energy|
|Diligence/Goal Oriented||Available by Voice Mail / Text / E-mail|
- Wayne, Eastern Monroe and Northern Ontario Counties
- Over 400 hours of Real Estate Continuing Education - Continually Educating Herself to Better Serve YOU!
- 1 year at SUNY Binghamton, AAS Degree Bryant & Stratton Business Institute, continuing Education at Rochester Institute of Technology, TGCI Grantmanship Certification.
Awards & Honors:
- Howard Hanna Realtors Platinum Sales Award 2010, 2011, 2014, 2015 & 2016
- GRAR Sales Master Gold Award 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, & 2017
- Howard Hanna Gold Club 2012 & 2013
- Greater Rochester Association of REALTORS® Professional Development Award
- Williamson REACH Committee Chair Recognition
- Wayne County Rural Ministries Come-Unity Center Award
- Who's Who of American Executives and Professionals
- Monroe County - Outstanding Asset Builders Award
- Member, Greater Rochester Association of REALTORS®
- Member, NYS Association of REALTORS® and National Association of REALTORS®
- Women's Council of REALTORS®
- Williamson Chamber of Commerce
- Community Service includes - Wayne County Rural Ministries Come-Unity Center, Come-Unity Out-REACH Projects, Northern Wayne County CROP Walk, Breast Cancer Walk
- 3.5 years of service to Williamson Central School District as Asset Coordinator/Community Service Coordinator