- Member of the National Association Of Realtors
- Member Luxury Portfolio International
- Homes of Distinction Agent & Luxury Marketing of Christie's International Real Estate
- Named by Pittsburgh Business Times as a Top Agent in Who's Who in Real Estate
- RRS Certified, Residential Relocation Specialist
- CNE Certified, Certified Negotiation Expert
- Rapid Response Specialist
- Consecutive Member of Multi-Million Dollar Club
- Recipient 2014,2013,2012,2011,2010 National Sales Excellence Award
- 2011, 2012 Quality Customer Service Award Winner
- 2011 Residential Sales Unit Leader-Southwest Region
- 2010, 2012 Residential Sales Volume Leader- Southwest Region
- Member of Champion's Club
- Diligent sales agent with a keen attention to detail
- Punctual, Considerate, and Courteous agent with customer service as my core focus
- Strong listening skills paired with optimal market selection to create a hassle-free environment
- A great personal reputation with a vast network of buyers and sellers
- Strong dedication to finding your family’s new home or selling your current property
My previous real estate experience is on the architectural design of residential dwellings and commercial structures. My most recent real estate accomplishments include land purchase for resort development in Belize, Central America and the negotiation of multiple long land lease agreements with the Government of Aruba.
I graduated from The State University of New York at Buffalo with a degree in architecture. This coupled with my understanding of the land development business allowed me to pursue my true passion in real estate sales.
I was one of the elite 26 “mascots” for Major League Baseball having been the Pirate Parrot for the Pittsburgh Pirates for eight years. That exhilarating portion of my life is what led me to call Pittsburgh my home. I have been involved in baseball entertainment events throughout the United States, Japan and Europe. As a former elite gymnast I apply my training, work ethics, and perseverance into the dedication of my customers.
PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE
2006 to present: Sunrise Rock Development Group N.V. - Aruba - Managing Partner
2001 to present: Tropical Breezes Resorts and Spa LLC - Belize C.A. - Partner
December 2001-2008: Pittsburgh Pirates Major League Baseball Club
Spring 1996-2001: Buffalo Bison Baseball, Inc.
May 2000-December 2001: Bergmann Associates - Buffalo N.Y.
State University of New York at Buffalo - Bachelor of Professional Studies, Architecture
Arkitekskolen I Aarhus, Denmark- Architecture, Urban Planning
I am an active member and/or contributor to the following organizations:
Cancer Caring Center
Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
American Cancer Society
Village Green Partners
As the former mascot for the Pittsburgh Pirates I have always been an active member in our community with frequent visits to the Sewickley YMCA. I have a great working relationship with several charitable foundations as a result of my Pirates affiliation.
I started my real estate career off with great support from my wife Josette (Janczak) Gephart. Josette graduated from North Hills High School and then attended The Ohio State University; graduating with a Bachelor of Arts degree. She currently works as a Hematology / Oncology Consultant. She is an active member of several national and local charities including the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and the former board president of the Cancer Caring Center.
We are the proud parents of our sons named Beckett and Graeme. Our family resides in the Sturbridge neighborhood of Sewickley and love the City of Pittsburgh.
We spend as much time together as possible with our family and know how important it is to make a house a home.
You may know me already…
Chances are that if you have ever been to a Pittsburgh Pirates baseball game or attended a community function then you have already interacted with me. My former role was one of the most recognized baseball figures in Pittsburgh, PA as the “The Pirate Parrot.” I spent the majority of my time out in the local community both promoting and marketing the Pirates as their main representative. I also set the groundwork for several facets of the 2006 All Star Game. Throughout my career, I have been featured on ESPN, CBS Sports, and in publications such as the Wall Street Journal and America 24/7.
My experience in Major League Baseball entertainment and community involvement has been an overwhelming feeling of accomplishment.
My greatest career moments include the opening of PNC Park in front of its first ever sold out crowd and performing in front of 70,000 people in the Tokyo Dome in Japan with the Major League Baseball All Star team.
I am a full time Realtor dedicated to your needs.