Bonnie Wetzel is a native Rochesterian with 30 years business experience. She is a Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker, a strong negotiator and a well-known marketing expert. She is a multi-million dollar producer who specializes in residential, relocation and investment real estate services.
She is committed to economic development and education and has spent most of her career helping to improve the quality of life in Upstate NY. She supports many community organizations including ASPCA, Hillside Family of Agencies, Open Door Mission, Thomas Golisano Children's Fund, and WXXI.
Bonnie was one of the founders of and consultant to the New York State Campus Compact--an organization of college and university presidents who are dedicated to enhancing community service initiatives on college campuses across the state. She was a valued Instructor in Sociology at Nazareth College of Rochester and Monroe Community College. She served as the Coordiator for the Center for Service Learning at Nazareth College.
She holds a Master's Degree from the University of Connecticut and Bachelor's Degree from Nazareth College. Bonnie has enjoyed serviing on several boards and committees including Alternatives for Battered Women, the New York State Association of Realtors, New York State Campus Compact, the Rochester Women's Network and the Women's Council of Realtors. She is an advocate for children, animals and women's rights.
Bonnie was the recipient of several prestigious awards including Quality Service in Real Estate, Rochester Women's Network - Up and Coming Business Women of the Year and the Small Business Association's Small Business Person of the Year awards. She is noted for her business acumen, dedication to community and strong work ethic.
Bonnie and her husband, Bob, enjoy traveling throughout the United States and abroad. They are avid swimmers and enjoy scuba diving. Bonnie loves fashion and photography. They have two pups - Jennie, William and a kitty named Timothy.
- National Association of REALTORS®
- New York State Association of REALTORS®
- Greater Rochester Association of REALTORS®
- Nothnagle Platinum Sales Award for Excellence in Sales 2010 & 2015
- Nothnagle Gold Sales Award for Excellence in Sales 2011 - 2014
- Greater Rochester Association of Realtors Sales Master 2010 - 2015
- Women's Council of Realtors "Rising Star" 2010
- Small Business Association "Small Business Person of the Year" 2006
- Associate Broker New York State
- Graduate Realtor Institute
- Short Sales & Foreclosure