Browse Rochester NY homes for sale. View home details, photos & more!
Search By School Area ~ Save Your Search With MyNothnagle ~ Alerts For New Listings
Types: Homes, Townhouses, Condos, Apartments, Vacation, Waterfront, Farms, Lots and Land
Real Estate Career
I have spent over 33 years devoting my time and career to this fine profession. I have always approached my responsibilities as a Real Estate Broker and REALTOR® as a very serious role which to this day I still consider our profession to be one of Trust, Loyalty, Integrity, Character and Honesty that we must practice in dealing with each other as well as our customers and clients.
It has been my pleasure and enjoyment to Mentor, Train, Educate and just help new members of our profession become rising Stars and then Super Stars. To have a small part in another person’s success and to know that we made a difference in the life of a family or individual to achieve the American Dream is a very rewarding experience for me.
I use on my business card, “Driven to Help Others” and I have always made it a point to do just that.
Early in my career when I was being interviewed by the GRAR board of Directors in 1984 for my REALTOR® designation I was asked by Ray Nothnagle what were the 3 C’s to always remember in Real Estate. While I hedged a little then it became clear to me that Communication, Competition and Cooperation would become my path to follow for a successful and productive Real Estate career.
Looking for the latest Technology in Real Estate? Looking for an Advantage over the competition? Are you getting the Support you need to be a success? Call me or e-mail me for a confidential interview. Training and Coaching Rochester's TOP PRODUCERS for over twenty years. Are you WEB savvy? Are you Connected? Are you getting the support you deserve?
Our Pittsford Village office leads the Eastside Offices with Walk-in and Call in Leads. Customer and Associate agent friendly!
- Years in the Business: Since 1983
- Years as a Broker: Since 1985
- Years as a Realtor: Since 1985
- Sales Master: Managed over 100 recipients since inception of award.
- Sales Master Gold: Managed over 75 recipients since inception of award.
- Platinum: Managed over 50 recipients since inception of award.
Real Estate Honors and Awards
- REALTOR® of the Year 2010
- Nothnagle Pittsford Number One Office 2004 – 2015
- Nothnagle Fairport Number One Office 1998 - 2001
- WCR Mentor of the Year Award 2008
- Dale Carnegie
Sales Management, Training, Relocation, Recruiting and Retention, Office Operations, New Home Construction, Builders, Residential, Multi Family, Income & Investment, Relocation, Foreclosure, REO, Short Sales, Luxury, High End, Starter and Move Up Buyers, First Time Home Buyers, Condo and Townhome, Historic, 1031 Exchange, Rental, Two Family, Corporate Clients, Industrial. Luxury, New Homes, Single Family Homes, Bay Front, City Living, Executive. Horse/Stable, Waterfront, Commercial, Farm/Ranch, Lofts, Transferees
- Broker, REALTOR® Since 1984
- Greater Rochester Association of REALTORS®, Member
- New York State Association of REALTORS®, Member in good standing since 1983
- National Association of REALTORS®, Member in good standing since 1983
- Graduate REALTORS® Institute
- Women's Council of REALTORS®, Member
- Director New York State Alliance of MLS’s 2011- Present
- Genesee Regional Information Systems (GENRIS):
- Chairman of the Board GENRIS: 2008 - 2010
- Director GENRIS: 2004 - 2007
- Director Greater Rochester Association of Realtors: 2008 - 2010
- Finance Committee: 2009 - present
- Code of Ethics and Professional Standards: 2001, 2008, 2011
- Participant Tri-State Convention: 1990 – present
- Training for Professional Standards and Arbitration: 2001, 2008, 2011
- Participant in National Conventions since 1983
Involvement in Community or Non-Profit Organizations as a volunteer:
- PLUTA Cancer Center: Volunteer Committee Member for the Pluta Cancer Centers annual fundraiser, The Emerald Ball. Helping to organize and raise over $250,000 each year for the center to aid patients not covered by healthcare insurance. Providing meals, transportation and other services not normally covered by health insurance. I have volunteered on this committee from 2003 to present.
- Pluta Cancer Center Foundation Community Angel Award recipient 2013. In Recognition of his Valuable Service, Generosity, and Dedication to Pluta Cancer Center and its Patients.
- Member, St. Paul’s Episcopal Church
- Leadership role in the Boy Scouts of America
- Volunteer for Open Door Mission – Thanksgiving and Christmas Dinners as well as Clothing drives
- Director, Rochester Chapter of the Lacrosse Foundation: Served as director and Treasurer from 1991-2001
- Brighton, Canandaigua, Fairport, Greece, Honeoye Falls, Irondequoit., Lima, Mendon, Penfield, Perinton, Pittsford, Rochester, Rush, Victor, Webster, Monroe County, Ontario County, Wayne County, Livingston County
- Cobbs Hill, Corn Hill, East Ave, Park Ave, South Wedge, Strong, Swillburg
Areas of Interest
Fishing, Golf, Lacrosse, Skiing, Travel