Born and raised in the Mahoning Valley, I graduated from Boardman High School. I acquired my real estate license in 1996 and have seen many ups and downs in the local and national real estate market. I can say that I have never seen a better market in terms of low interest rates and housing affordability than right now! I chose to work at Howard Hanna Real Estate company because it has the small, family owned feel but has the brand, stability and marketing to help me market my listings on a national level.
SERVICES TO SELLERS
- Evaluate your home and assist you in preparing it for the market.
- Prepare a market plan and target market for your home. Includes professional photography for all internet and print advertising.
- Have extensive data base to contact potential buyers regarding the purchase of your home.
- Assist you in the negotiating process.
- Connect you with movers, storage facilities, contractors, and stagers.
- Assist you through the inspection and mortgage.
- Assist you in preparing for closing.
SERVICES TO BUYERS
- Explain current mortgage process, climate and procedure.
- Listen to buyer needs and work with buyers to locate the right home.
- Have extensive data base to contact potential sellers to find the perfect home for you!
- Work with buyer on negotiations, fully explaining all contract conditions in an easy to understand format.
- Assist buyer with inspections and others contingencies in the contract.
- Assist buyer in locating movers, storage facilities, contractors and insurance companies.
- Review closing process with the buyer.
Howard Hanna Mortgage Services, Howard Hanna Insurance, Barristers, 100% Money Back Guarantee, Apartment Dwellers Trade-In, Showcase of Homes, Buy Before You Sell