Welcome to Howard Hanna Real Estate Services and thank you for contacting me. You have come to the right place. Here, not only will I be able to facilitate the sale or purchase of your home, but as well, provide you with in-house access to mortgageI know that I will be able to help you and look forward to the opportunity to meet and to get to know you. Here are a few things about me that I hope you will find informative and that will enable us to work together…
- I believe in the importance of good communication, clarity of focus, and the use of a refined set of interpersonal skills. As a school teacher and school principal, in two local school districts, I developed and practiced these skills every day. I worked with my colleagues to develop and implement new programs and to care, nurture, support and guide our students and teachers toward successes. We initiated purposeful strategies to effectively meet our goals and responsibilities. I enjoyed a completely rewarding and challenging career, filled with successes and accomplishments, which today serves as a base of expertise in support of my professional real estate practice.
- Commitment and loyalty, along with dedication and persistence, are qualities that have helped shape my approach to my work as a Real Estate Professional. I take my responsibilities seriously, with both Buyers and Sellers, and I pledge nothing but my best effort as I work to facilitate a seamless transaction, at a best price, and as efficiently and as stress free as possible.
- My professional experience includes thirty eight years in education…thirty as a School Principal. When working as a professional educator, I learned how to listen, to focus and to get the job done. Success has been earned by applying these important attributes.
- I have over 30years of experience representing both buyers and sellers. In addition, I have owned and managed my personal real estate and facilitated the building of new residential construction in the area. I have:
- An intimate knowledge of the custom home building process
- Skills for negotiating contracts for buyers and sellers
- Been an effective facilitator among clients, builder, attorneys, municipalities and vendors.
- Been a catalyst in promoting goals and meeting deadlines
- It is important to me to hear that I have worked openly, honestly and fairly with all parties to a transaction. I am successful when everyone genuinely feels that he/she is a winner.
- One of my goals is to help you assess value, to help you buy or sell in today’s challenging marketplace, and to do so in a manner that is free from anxiety and stress, timely in terms of process and satisfying when all is said and done.
Our Team – Karen F. Rapp & Bill Clicquennoi
Team partner, Karen Rapp, and I have experience working together. We know how to focus our collective energy and skills. We also have access to a team of experienced Nothnagle real estate professionals, bankers, attorneys and vendors, from a full range of specialties, to enhance the quality of our working relationships with you.
To buy or to sell a home is one of the most important decisions we make. If you, or someone you know, have questions relating to real estate, we are a phone call away. We do our best to be available. We are honored to serve you and welcome your referrals for a job well done.
- NAR National Associations of REALTORS®
- NYSAR New York State Association of REALTORS®
- GRAR Greater Rochester Association of REALTORS®
- GRI Graduate Realtor Institute Member
- SRES Senior Real Estate Specialist Member
- CBR Certified Buyer Representative Member
- HOMES Housing Our Military with Excellent Service Member
- MRP Military Relocation Professional Member
- Rochester and Surrounding Suburbs and Communities....