Hello and welcome…
I will personally and professionally handle the details of buying or selling your home, so you can enjoy the process!
Working effectively for my clients…
- Use of effective marketing strategies along with the vast resources Howard Hanna offers
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work well with various personality types
- Very strong work ethic…no one will work harder for you
- Interior design skills enable me to set the stage for your home to shine, and sell for top dollar…if you are a buyer, I can help you visualize the potential in a home
My work experience…
- Ten years of finance experience in banking and investments
- Interior Designer for the past decade…I have overseen multiple renovation projects
- Working with clients to find and create the space where they are comfortable and their family feels at home was integral to my interior design work…it is just as important in my work as your real estate agent
Preparation and education…
- REALTOR® licensing
- B.A. in Finance, University of St. Thomas, St. Paul, MN
- Masters, Nazareth College, Pittsford, NY
- Interior Design program, Monroe Community College
- I am a married mother of three children
- My family has lived in the Rochester area for over 20 years…my husband grew up here.
- My three children are educated by Pittsford Public Schools
- We are involved in a wide range of activities…youth and high school sports, music, church and youth groups, volunteer activities…we take advantage of this wonderful community that we live in!
- Pittsford, Brighton, Canandaigua, Chili, East Rochester, Fairport, Farmington, Greece, Henrietta, Honeoye Falls, Irondequoit, Lima, Macedon, Mendon, Palmyra, Penfield, Perinton, Rochester, Rush, Victor, Victor Village, Webster, Monroe County
My interests include...
- Tennis, Interior design, reading, volunteer activities
- Fairy Godmothers of Greater Rochester
- Help Me Read
- Pay it Forward Fund