In a career that spans over 20 years, Allison is considered an expert both locally and nationally. Fittingly described by National Real Estate and Relocation Magazine in 2000 “as recognizable as the mayor” in her market, Allison has truly made branding work for her.
Recognized as a leader among her peers, Allison has been featured in numerous magazines, such as Unique Homes and National Real Estate and Relocation. Over her long career, she has authored several publications including articles in Realty Times, Texas Realtor Magazine, and Wisconsin Real Estate Magazine. She contributed to Unique Homes and was featured in The New York Times. She has also appeared on the RE/MAX Satellite Network as a guest host. Allison has a Bachelor’s of Science in Business Administration, and has years of experience as a corporate trainer in her early professional years.
Drawing on her personal experiences as a real estate agent, Allison practices what she preaches. She has spent many years as a professional speaker and coach. With the authenticity of an agent who has been “in the trenches,” today her focus is on her clients helping them buy and sell homes.
Allison remains committed to her loyal clientele in Dearborn, Michigan and now boasts three convenient office locations! Her original stomping grounds in Dearborn, Michigan, the second in Ann Arbor, Michigan, and her most recent and third is in Birmingham, Michigan. In today’s ever-changing economy, Allison’s objective is to be your global Realtor, serving clients in all of Southeastern Michigan and referring clients throughout the United States and the world through the Leading Real Estate Network!
In 2011, Allison took on a fresh challenge and opportunity as she enters the Washtenaw County market as part of Howard Hanna Real Estate Services. Throughout Allison’s career she has grown her areas of expertise into multiple counties and markets but she is also growing her team! Allison has always had a full time administrative assistant and now has two buyer’s agents that embody the attributes around which Allison has built her business. Both buyer’s agent are highly energetic and passionate about Real Estate. Melissa Carlson and Jason Dean are beneficial additions to the team.
During her tenure she has received numerous Agent Awards and Designations, including:
- National Sales Excellence Award 2011 – 2014 – Top 5% of Agents, Nationally
- Howard Hanna Very Best of the Best Award 2011 – 2014 -Top 1%, Howard Hanna Agents
- Champion’s Club 2011 – 2014, Howard Hanna
- Sales Production Award 2011 – 2014, Howard Hanna
- Leadership Award 2012, Howard Hanna
- Century Club 2011,A Top Honor, Howard Hanna
- Platinum Club, Re/Max of Southeastern Michigan
- Inducted into Re/Max Hall of Fame, Re/Max International
- Chairman’s Club, Re/Max of Southeastern Michigan
- Ranked #22 – Top 50 U.S. Agents, Realtor Magazine, September 2003
- Consistently ranked one of Top 5 Producing Agents for Re/Max of Southeastern Michigan during her 16 year Re/Max Career
- Awarded Re/Max International’s highest award, Re/Max Hall of Fame in minimum year requirement (5 years)
With every client interaction Allison works to earn your business and referral. With 20+ years in this industry she is ready for any and all unique situations. Allison’s promise is to help people make better decisions about their investments, educate her clients on market conditions and the real estate process in relation to their individual needs. Her focus is to be reliable, accessible and truly connected to the goals of each of her clients. Understanding people, families, their goals, their dreams and getting them what they are looking for!
Allison has sold hundreds of homes each year through the ever-changing markets – she is the voice and expertise you need working for you!