My priority is getting to know who you are, what you need, and how we can achieve your goals.
I graduated from Vanderbilt University with an MBA in 2001, and from Lehigh University with a Bachelor in Business and Marketing in 1994. I am a full-time Realtor, and I love to put my experience to work for my clients.
Prior to joining Howard Hanna (in 2014), I worked in Marketing and Strategy for more than 20 years at companies like P & G, Mckinsey & Company, Kraft Foods, and American Express.
I live in Westlake, OH.
Call or email today! There is no question too big or too small!
(440) 793-0874 - Office
(201) 213-8357 - Mobile/Text
Personal Qualifications & Bio
• Senior Marketing and Brand Manager: American Express
• Senior Marketing Manager: Weight Watchers
• Senior Brand Manager: French’s Mustard & Frank’s RedHot
• Associate Brand Manager: Kraft Foods
• MBA Intern: Procter & Gamble
• Marketing Manager: The Walt Disney Company
• Meeting Planner and Training Associate: McKinsey & Company
• MBA, Vanderbilt University, 2001
• Bachelor of Science, Business and Marketing, Lehigh University, 1994
• CABOR: Cleveland Area Board of REALTORS®
• NAR: National Association of REALTORS®
• NORMLS: Northern Ohio Regional Multiple Listing Service