Abigail McDonald is an Associate Broker who has been Licensed in the State of New York Since 1977 and has been helping buyers and sellers achieve their real estate dreams ever since. Currently residing in Brighton, she is an active member in the community through several charitable organizations & church. Abigail is very aesthetically talented, enjoys art and has a strong sense for home staging because of her Degree in Design from R.I.T. Due to her outstanding advice and service, Abigail has built a loyal following of satisfied clients.
Commitment to Clients:
I pledge to provide the very best professional service for my clients by applying integrity with a caring, friendly approach. 30 years of real estate sales teamed with the #1 company and its abundant resources assures my clients of unparalleled results. There is never a problem too small to be addressed or a client question not to be answered.
- City of Rochester and surrounding suburbs. Monroe, Wayne, Ontario and surrounding counties.
- Cornhill, Park Ave., Southwedge, 18th, 21st, 22nd wards and all eastern suburbs (i.e. Brighton, Perinton, Penfield, Pittsford, Victor, Mendon, Gananda).
Awards & Honors
- Recipient of numerous Pinnacle Awards
- Member, Greater Rochester Association of REALTORS®
- Member, New York State Association of REALTORS®
- Member, National Association of REALTORS®