Judy is a full time professional realtor who currently lives in Dover with her husband. Judy is an animal lover who cares for her 4 old English sheep dogs, 3 birds and a rabbit. She grows her own vegetables and loves to cook and bake. Her hobbies include fishing, gardening, and reading.
Judy is dedicated to working hard for her sellers, to sell their house for the highest possible price, or find them a home in the least amount of time. When your dealing with the largest transactions in people's lives, having strong ethics is essential. She strives to be upfront and honest with her clients. Always putting their interest before hers. Judy tries to make CLIENTS FOR LIFE . . . it is the way she conducts her business. She values each and every client, but it's her future business and referrals that mean the most to her.
10 Most Important Things To Do To Get Your Home Ready For The Market
1. Clean or paint the front door be sure it looks good. First impressions are everything!
2. Clean the closets and be sure they are not stuffed with possessions. The buyer needs to see that their items are going to fit.
3. Start packing the items that you won't need for the next 3 to 4 months. Making the house look less cluttered is the secret.
4. Clean all marks off of the walls and base boards; magic erasers work the best to clean with or you might have to spot paint.
5. Deep clean the kitchen especially the appliances and cabinetry. The kitchen is one of the most important areas of the home, it is the top selling point of a house.
6. Clean the bathrooms and make the tub and toilet shine. A inexpensive way to bring sparkle back to the bathroom is to replace the faucet and change the light.
7. Clean the flooring if you have scratch marks on the hardwood floors they sell wood crayons at the hardware stores this is great to cover blemishes.
8. Be sure the locks on the doors function properly. When agents are showing your home you want to be sure that the locks work and there is no struggles getting in to view the property.
9. Keep the yard mowed and leaves picked up and plant just a couple of outdoor plants. This makes the home look inviting.
10. DO NOT USE PLUG IN FRAGRANCES! Buyers immediately think you are hiding something or people with asthma will be turned off.