Sewickley's Top Producing Agent 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017!
Welcome to Sewickley, and to the greater Pittsburgh metropolitan region!Pittsburgh is the best place to live, work, raise a family, retire – it’s big city amenities with a small town feel. For 25 years my family has enjoyed the very best of small town America in one of Pittsburgh’s ideal suburbs, Sewickley, with great schools, fun shops, tree-lined streets, sidewalks to everywhere, and easy access to downtown Pittsburgh and the airport. I've been lucky enough to have helped hundreds of people find their home in the surrounding areas of Pittsburgh and Sewickley. I am excited to do the same for you!
Why work with me?
First, I save you time by listening to you.I have to know you and understand your dreams, wants, desires and needs. Only then can I focus on homes and communities that meet your unique requirements. Whether your house is a “Grande Olde Dame,” a new home, or anything in between, I have unparalleled knowledge of the area and its real estate. The result: you spend less time finding the house and neighborhood that is right for you.
Second, you’ll get connected to your new community faster. As an 25 year resident of Sewickley, I know this area inside and out. I’ve painstakingly renovated several historic homes, served on community boards and sit on governmental committees. My three children have participated in practically all of this area’s youth activities. I can provide you great advice on community resources and help you get plugged in. I maintain extensive lists of local service providers (and do not accept referral fees from them) so you get unbiased opinions and connections to all that you might need!
Third, in this world, you need an advocate and expert negotiator. Before becoming a Real Estate Broker here, I was a practicing attorney in Washington, D.C. My legal training honed my attention to detail, creative thinking and “can do” attitude for my clients that is an absolute must in today’s ultra-complex real estate market. My negotiating skills and creativity in working for your best interests in a deal are simply unmatched. I draw upon all of my experiences with the hundreds of homes that I have bought and sold for clients to benefit you. What this means to you: I’m on your side and I’m your advocate.You will not have to worry about any of the negotiating or uncomfortable situations that often arise in real estate transactions – I handle all of that for you.
Last, this really isn’t all about me.Clients tell me my success in real estate comes from my integrity, responsiveness, attention to detail and unrivaled advocacy skills. Howard Hanna Real Estate Services is the preeminent local firm, but it also shares my core values and gives a platform from which I can provide exceptional service to every one of my clients. The process of finding a home that fulfills your dreams or selling the one you have usually does not happen overnight. But, my commitment to you is that we will work together as partners until we haverealized your goals. Each home sale is treated with the very best marketing and unparalleled internet exposure to get to the right buyer.
Hopefully my passion and love for my job shows through! Please feel free to contact me or my past clients. I would be delighted to speak with you about how I can best help you with your real estate needs, and I’d be happy for you to hear what it’s like to work with me. I’m ready to help you with your next move!
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE & ACCOLADES:
· Licensed Full-time Associate Broker with 20 Years Experience Selling Residential Real Estate in Pittsburgh/Sewickley
· Sewickley's Top Producing Real Estate Agent 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017!
. Top 1% of Realtors Nationally
· Pittsburgh Magazine 5 Star Agent (top 7% local agents, based on excellence in these areas: customer service, integrity, market knowledge, communication, closing preparation, negotiation skills, finding the right home, marketing of the home, and overall satisfaction)
· Howard Hanna "The Very Best of the Best”
· Multi-Million Dollar Producer Every Year
· Residential Relocation Specialist (RRS)
· Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE)
· Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
· Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR)
· Distinctive Homes Specialist?
· President's Circle of Excellence
· Quality Service Award
· PA Licensed Attorney, with J.D. from Duke Law School
· Christie's Great Estates Specialist?
· Best of Trulia Top Agent Award
I SPECIALIZE IN
· Residential Listings and Sales in the Distinctive Community of Sewickley,
the Surrounding Communities (including Ben Avon, Moon, Robinson, Ohio Twp and Franklin Park) and Pittsburgh's North Hills
· The Latest Technology in Real Estate
· Customized Strategic Marketing Plans for Selling Your Home
· Residential Renovations
· Residential Relocations -- Both Near and Far
What’s It Like to Work With Me? Ask my Clients! Click on the Testimonials Tab Above!