Hard Work and Knowledge of the Market:
In more than seven years of selling real estate, I have learned a lot about the market, the needs and wants of buyers, pricing, and all the secrets to making a house sell faster. I have also really come to love my job and I'm happy to work hard at it. My goal is to help you sell your house for the right price and/or to help you buy the house that fits your needs. I wouldn't have accomplished as much as I have if it were not for the trust that people put in me in helping them with one of their largest life decisions. I attribute my success to my work ethic and my knowledge of the industry and market. Most of my business comes from referrals from previous clients, but I'm more than happy to work with anybody in my market area. Feel free to call or email me to set up an appointment.
Team Work as Listing Agents:
My brother, Stephen Cummings, has been working with me since 2010 to help sell your home faster. With two hard working agents at the number one company, we are able to maximize efficiency in marketing and selling your home. Contact us for details. You'll get two agents for the price of one when selling your home.
An average of one closed sale per week for the past 4 years
Having sold over 400 houses, it goes without saying that I am a very hard working agent. I focus mainly in the City of Pittsburgh and I have a very solid grasp of the city's neighborhoods, property values and renovation costs.
- Consistent Multi-Million Dollar Producer for the past 8 years
- Diligent Full-Time Agent - available 8 AM - 11 PM almost every single day.
- 2013 - Listed as Who's Who in Residential Real Estate by Pittsburgh Business Times
- 49 closed sales in 2012
- 56 closed sales in 2011
- 56 closed sales in 2010
- 58 closed sales in 2009
- 52 closed sales in 2008
- 43 closed sales in 2007
- 38 closed sales in 2006
- 2006 Howard Hanna East Region Rookie of the Year
- 2010 Pittsburgh Realtor's Association of Pittsburgh Andron Epiphanon Fraternity - Platinum Level
- 2009 Pittsburgh Realtor's Association of Pittsburgh Andron Epiphanon Fraternity - Platinum Level
- 2008 Pittsburgh Realtor's Association of Pittsburgh Andron Epiphanon Fraternity - Gold Level
- 2007 Pittsburgh Realtor's Association of Pittsburgh Andron Epiphanon Fraternity - Gold Level
- 2006 Pittsburgh Realtor's Association of Pittsburgh Andron Epiphanon Fraternity - Silver Level
- Resident of the City of Pittsburgh for more than 15 years. Resident of Allegheny County for more than 25 years.
- 5 years work experience as a computer analyst at the University of Pittsburgh - Oakland Campus
- B.A. Political Science; Minor - Computer Science --- University of Pittsburgh
Outside of working as a Realtor, I also enjoy the following things in my free time
- Mountain Biking in our City, State and National Parks
- Raising my daughter, Sabina, with my wonderful wife
- Dining at the many amazing restaurants Pittsburgh has to offer
- Practicing yoga, especially hot Bikram Yoga
- Renovating my house and various rental properties
- Hiking with my rescue dog, Nugget
- Traveling internationally - especially in Latin America and other warm climates
Thank You for your time and feel free to contact me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us on Facebook!
Additional Languages Spoken:
| ||Dream Home, First Time Buyers, Historic Home, Investment, Move-Up Home, New Construction, Relocation, Residential|