Choosing the Right Realtor® Does Make a Difference….
Renee L. Dean
Integrity, Dedication, Experience.
Top Realtor, Lawrence County 2013 & 2012
Howard Hanna’s “Very Best of the Best” – Top 1% company-wide
When it comes to buying or selling real estate, it's nice to know you can count on a REALTOR® with many years of experience working for you. I am a Full-Time Realtor® providing exemplary professional & experienced Buyer & Seller Representation.
Whether you're looking for your first home, investing, relocating, or building, you need up-to-date and reliable information on property values, quality of construction, financing, contracts, and closing procedures. The key to my success is understanding and meeting the needs of my clients while offering specialized service for First Time Home Buyers, Corporate Transferees, Investors and Buyer & Seller Relocation.
If you are looking to sell your current home, I am a Residential Specialist who understands the importance of exposing your home to the widest audience of potential buyers by implementing a comprehensive & effective marketing strategy designed for Single-Family Homes, Farms & Acreage, Country Property, Distinctive Homes, New Construction & Condominiums. Your property will be aggressively advertised to attract the widest spectrum of buyers. In addition to superior internet marketing on a multitude of the most visited websites, I network with thousands of agents throughout North America and I have an extensive client base that I keep in touch with and use as a constant source of buyers. About 90% of my business stems from repeat and referral business.
My service strategy is simple. By concentrating on my client's particular goals and working diligently until they are met, I help clients sell their homes fast at premium prices, or find a new one in their area of choice and price range. I always disclose to all parties all facts which might affect or influence their decisions. By educating my clients through each phase of their transaction, I help them feel comfortable that they've made a sound, intelligent decision when their sale or purchase is complete.
I never lose sight of the fact that honesty, loyalty, understanding, creativity and accountability are what set me apart from the majority of agents.
Throughout my career, I have been the recipient of numerous awards & accolades for top productivity & superior service. Although recognition in the industry is important, I gain the most satisfaction from helping clients accomplish their goals.
· Top Producer, Howard Hanna New Castle Office, 2013 & 2012
· Top Realtor®, Lawrence County 2013 & 2012
· Awarded Howard Hanna’s “Very Best of the Best”, Top 1% of Realtors® Company-Wide, 2012
· Awarded Howard Hanna’s “Best of the Best”, Top 3% of Realtors® Company-Wide 2014, 2013, 2011, 2010
· National Sales Excellence Award,Top 5% of Realtors® Nationwide, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009
· Multi-Million Dollar Producer2014, 2013. 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007.
· Recognized by RealTrends.com as America's Best Real Estate Agents, Pennsylvania Individuals, 2013.
· Howard Hanna Champions Club Award Recipient2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008.
· Howard Hanna Travel Award Recipient,Southern California 2014, London 2013, Portugal 2012, Maui 2011, Prague 2010, Caribbean Cruise 2009, Chicago 2008.
· Listing Leader, Valley Region,2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010
· Top Mortgage Agent Valley Region, Volume & Units 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2009
· Top Title Agent Valley Region, Barrister’s Land Abstract, 2012
· Title Agent Valley Region, Superstar Contender Valley Region, 2014, 2013
· One Team, One Dream Award,Top Agent Valley Region, 2010
· One Team, One Dream Award, Agent Superstar Contender Valley Region, 2014, 2013, 2011
· Howard Hanna Insurance, Shining Star Award Valley Region, 2011
· Howard Hanna Insurance, Superstar Contender Valley Region, 2014, 2011
· Superior Quality Service Award,2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010
· HSA Home Warranty Top Warranty Producer, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011
Expertise & Education:
Education has been vital to my consistent success in real estate. I continue to arm myself with knowledge by regularly attending a wide array of real estate seminars, courses, and workshops. My diverse education in the full spectrum of real estate helps me to provide my clients with the kind of knowledge that empowers them to make intelligent, sound decisions.
· Shenango High School
· Penn State University, B.A. Degree
· Alan Kells School of Real Estate, 2006
· Real Estate & Taxes, What Every Agent Should Know, 2008
· CRS Course, Reading the Signs of the Times, 2010
· Social Networks to Better Serve the Customer, 2011
· Legal Changes Affecting Pennsylvania, 2012
· The Code of Ethics, Our Promise to Professionalism, 2012
· Marcellus Shale, 2012
· Income Property, Appraising, & Investment Analysis, 2013
· 2015 President, Lawrence County Board of Realtors® (LCBR), Elected Vice-President 2014, Treasurer 2013, Director 2012
· 2015 Director, PA Association of Realtors® (PAR)
· National Association of Realtors® (NAR)
· West Penn Multi-List (WPML)
· Howard Hanna’s Leadership Academy
· Howard Hanna Ultra E-Agent
· Realtor.com Featured Homes™ Marketing System Specialist
· National Rifle Association (NRA)
· Ducks Unlimited, (DU)
· National Wild Turkey Federation (NWTF)
· Women in the Outdoors (WITO)
· Penn State University Alumni Association
· Delta Theta Sigma Fraternity
· Alpha Phi Sigma Honor Society
Enduring Commitment to Excellence:
As an industry leader with many years in the Real Estate Business, I've discovered that caring for clients is the most important aspect of my job.
When you make the important decision to buy a home, I'm committed to going the extra mile to ensure that all of your needs are successfully met by providing the highest degree of professional service. Because the Real Estate Industry is a dynamic and continually changing profession, you need the guidance of a proven professional to represent your individual interests. As a proficient negotiator & resilient problem-solver, no challenge is too great.
Whether you are looking to buy or sell, call, text or email today for a free no obligation consultation and allow me to demonstrate how unrivaled service, a superior work-ethic, & proven experience can exceed your expectations.
Text or call 724-730-6909, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a complimentary value analysis of your home, local trends, list of properties for sale, mortgage options analysis, for sale by owner kit, short sale information or any other real estate related question.
Please take a moment to review my sold listings and client testimonials.
Expect the Best.....I have a Reputation for Results.
Renee L. Dean
REALTOR®, National Sales Excellence
2015 President, Lawrence County Board of Realtors®
2013, 2012 Lawrence County Top Producer
Multi-Million Dollar Producer
PA License # RS298239
24 Hour Automated Voicemail: 724-654-7152 ext 236